Dike-New Hartford Trapshooting has a team endowment with the MidwayUSA Foundation, a public charity that helps fund youth shooting teams. This endowment helps offset many costs that are associated with a shooting team. We receive more than $1,000 every year from our endowment account to help support DNH Trapshooting. As our endowment grows, so does the amount we receive.
We are asking you and other community members to donate to that endowment today on Giving Tuesday, which will be matched!* Every donation helps ensures the future of our shooting team because our endowment will be there forever! Each year, our team is eligible for a cash grant from the endowment to pay for ammunition, travel, uniforms, targets, entry fees and more. Here are a few more reasons we think it’s a great and local cause to support on Giving Tuesday.
- Your tax-deductible donation benefits OUR youth shooting team.
- 100% benefits OUR team; the MidwayUSA Foundation keeps nothing for its operations.
- A Match! Your contribution will be matched, thanks to the MidwayUSA Foundation’s Matching Program, which is funded by Larry and Brenda Potterfield!
- A tax deduction. You will receive a gift receipt from the Foundation for your tax records.
- Safe, secure, easy to give online from anywhere to OUR team.
We appreciate any contribution you can make and you can do so online at our MidwayUSA Foundation team page, where you can click ‘Donate Now.’ Thank you for supporting our team!
*Visit the MidwayUSA Foundation website for Matching Program Details.